If you are having trouble checking out and this is your first online order since November 2022, please see further information below.
We are terribly sorry, when we updated our website and migrated our database, some of the information in your accounts was not uploaded correctly. This may be the reason why you are having trouble at the checkout. Nevertheless, if you follow the steps below you should be able to place further orders without difficulty. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Thank you and may God reward you for your support!
1) Add [email protected] to your contact list. (This will help to prevent our emails from going to your spam mail).
2) Reset your password. (If you can’t find the reset password email in your inbox, please contact us.)
3) Log-in to your account and fill out your information.
4) Once your information is complete and accurate, you should be able to finish your checkout process.
* If you are still unable to place your order after following these steps, please contact us.